Treasure Valley Soil Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idaho 5 for 5 Roundtable 12-17-21

Go down

Idaho 5 for 5 Roundtable 12-17-21 Empty Idaho 5 for 5 Roundtable 12-17-21

Post by Bio Farmer Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:24 pm

Greetings, fellow Soil Keepers.

The soil health seminar season is about to begin with another round of Idaho 5 for 5 hosted by the NRCS. After two good sessions last winter covering a huge range of topics, they are hosting another round. Both presenters and audience are in demand so come spend some time seeing what is happening across the state regarding soil health.

This will be a virtual event on December 17, 2021. Please see the attached flyer for Zoom details to join us. If you are interested in presenting, look over the organizer's message below for details and help.

Thanks,

Tyson Meeks

Please distribute the attached flyer to all those you feel would be interested in sharing, contributing, or just listening to the conversation. If you or anyone you know would like to present but needs assistance with putting something together, just let me know. I’m sure we can help. Like previous events, these are not really formal. The goal is to just share and generate conversations around soil health.

I sincerely hope you can attend. And if you or someone you know would like to present, please contact me as soon as possible so we can set aside a slot for you. (shawn.nield@usda.gov)

Thanks!

Shawn,

Idaho 5 for 5 Flyer

Bio Farmer
Admin

https://soilbuilders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum